Welcome to FLINS 2020 and ISKE2020
FLINS, an acronym introduced in 1994 and originally for Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Technologies in Nuclear Science, is now extended into a well-established international research forum to advance the foundations and applications of computational intelligence for applied research in general and for complex engineering and decision support systems.The principal mission of FLINS is bridging the gap between machine intelligence and real complex systems via joint research between universities and international research institutions, encouraging interdisciplinary research and bringing multidiscipline researchers together. FLINS 2020 is the fourteenth in a series of conferences on computational intelligence systems. The conference will be held in Cologne, the largest city of the most populous federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany. It follows the successful previous FLINS Conferences since 1994. FLINS 2020 will be jointly held with the 15th International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Knowledge Engineering (ISKE2020). FLINS2020 will be again published as a book by the World Scientific and it will be included in the ISI proceedings, EI Compendex for indexing as well as indexed in Scopus. Special issues of several (SIX) SCI indexed journals will be devoted to a strict refereed selection of extended papers.
Call for Papers can be download here: CFP
After a careful assessment of the current situation of the global crisis of COVID-19 and consideration of the safety and health of all attendees, the steering committee of the FLINS/ISKE2020 has to decide to re-arrange the conference as follows:
- 1.The conference proceedings will be published as scheduled. The accepted papers can be registered by April 25, 2020, but only PUBLICATON FEE should be paid. For publication fees please refer to the price list at https://www.hrm-bildung.de/flins2020/registration.php (Publication fee is 180€ for one registered paper, one additional paper for 100€)
- 2.The FLINS/ISKE2020 will be first postponed to September 30-October 3, 2020, also in Cologne, Germany. We will inform you in the end of July, 2020 whether the conference will be held on Sept.30-Oct.3, 2020 or not. If yes, then you can pay the rest part of the conference fee.
- 3. If not, the conference will then be postponed to August 2021 in Cologne, Germany, and jointly held with ISKE2021. The concrete date will be informed as early as possible. We appreciate for your understanding, cooperation and support and wish you health and safety. We still look forward to seeing you in Cologne for a later time. Steering Committee of FLINS/ISKE2020
- Special session proposals deadline:
November 15, 2020December 15, 2019
- Full paper submission deadline:
January 15, 2020February 15, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: March 15, 2020
- Camera-ready paper submission: April 15, 2020
- Authors registration: April 25, 2020
- Conference: August 18-21, 2020